|Главная » Файлы » Мои файлы|
Анкета моряка (профессиональные навыки)
Licensed marine/ship Engineer - Chief Engineer of ships powered by main propulsion machinery over 3,000 kW propulsion power. (Ch. III/2, III/3, STCW 78/95).
All necessary STCW 78/95 Marine Certificate are valid.
Successfully serving on different types of vessels (mainly with mixed Nationality crew), demonstrating sheer hard work & increasing of professional skills. Due to the protracted work (over 9 years) on position of motorman (mechanic), I became proficient not only in maintaining and monitoring diagnostics, but in repairing of the marine mechanical equipment too.
Offshore operational experience onboard DP & non DP vessels (dredgers, pipelaying barge, AHTS (tug/supplier), seismic support, fast crew boat).
Experienced as a Chief Engineer.
- Knowledge of all mechanical ships systems, shaft alignment, engine alignment, repowers etc., mechanical and electrical grounding with very good technical ability.
- Practical experience in operate, test, fault finding, maintenance, repair and restore main engine (main engine types: Yanmar, Wartsila, B&W, Mitsubishi, MAK, MAN, Sulzer, Mirrlees Blackstone, Caterpillar, Callesen, Volvo, Baudouin, Cummins, Deutz) & auxiliary engines, diesel generators, auxiliary machinery and other Marine equipment.
- Practical experience in operate, test, defect faults and maintain, repair and restore electrical & electronic control equipment to operation condition.
- Practical experience of being in full charge of engine room during transition, arrival and departure procedures & being in charge of unmanned machinery spaces.
- Extensive knowledge & practical experience of engine petrolift repairing and pump removal, tear down, repair/rebuild, and installation to include reciprocating, velute, wormgear, centrifugal, and positive displacement, extensive knowledge of pipeline work, alignment of flanges, installation of dresser couplings and expansion joints, seals and bearing repack/replace.
- Handling marine fuels including purification.
- Experience in carrying out risk assessments, using monitoring and alarm systems.
- Experience of being in charge of storage, handling and use of chemicals according to product data sheets.
- Ability to monitor & control plant operations on board, maintain and monitor maintenance budget, to develop and implement planned maintenance procedures, to create precise technical reports and scope of works.
- Experience of relevant international and local codes and standards.
- Computer literacy (using computer programs such as Microsoft Office and Amos - a planned maintenance and spare parts program) & knowledge of the office machine printer, scanner, copy, fax.
- Fluency in Technical English language both written and spoken.
- Excellent safety and no accident record.
Some details of practical using of my professional skills you can see here:
- Good communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Self starter skills, ability to effectively deliver works against agreed targets.
- Ability to work well without or with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in team environments, communicate, understand and work within the dynamics of a multi functional and multi location environment.
- Capacity to integrate himself within a foreign international and national staff, ability to lead and coach foreign international and national staff.
- Problem solving and analytical skills, ability to cope extremely well in pressure situations.
- Strong commitment to safety, attention to detail, supervisory abilities.
- Quick learner and hard worker.
|Категория: Мои файлы | Добавил: porfyryj
| Теги: |
|Просмотров: 2446 | Загрузок: 0|